Jensen and I went to Target to take a gander at what they had to offer for the holidays and winter clothing. We found a cute pair of jeans for Jens with an adjustable waist. He has super long legs, but a slim waist and we have had some difficulties finding pants to fit him. So, hooray for a good find. I also found a new maternity shirt. It's too big for now, but it will fit me eventually as with most of my maternity clothing. I'm at the stage of bloating, but not showing with actual baby belly. Every morning my belly looks normal, however, by nighttime it is bloated and pretty big. My pants still fit, but not as well as I had hoped. I imagine that in a week or two, my pants are going to have to change from regular to maternity.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
7 weeks
It is week 7 and morning sickness has been in full force for about a week and a half. I haven't actually thrown up, but have the barfy feeling most of the day. It has been really helpful to eat snacks all day long to keep from getting nauseous, but it's hard to find foods that I'm interested in eating when I don't feel well. Today is actually the first day I haven't felt nauseous except for when I was hungry before lunch. It has been a pretty good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment