Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ewwww, that's sick!

Yep, you guessed it. I'm sick. Colds aren't fun when you aren't pregnant. Just imagine how fun they aren't when you are pregnant. Sit for a minute, close your eyes, imagine it. Can you see it? Disgusting huh? I missed work yesterday, but unfortunately had to return to work today. You see boys and girls, when you change jobs you don't have any time saved up for illness. When you only earn 8 hours a month it gets used up very quickly for doctor's appointments and colds. So, my dilemna today is being sick and still having to work make Stephi a sad girl:( I could take an unpaid day, but what good would that do me? Instead I will stay here and be a money-earning lump that accomplishes little to nothing. As long as I'm here right?

No comments:

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker