So, I'm pretty sure that I'm feeling the baby move now. It's a weird feeling, like a gas bubble or poking from the inside out. I had this crazy poking feeling all weekend in the same spot. I wonder if this grapefruit is practicing for the World Cup. I know that the kicking and punching are only going to get stronger, so maybe I can make a prenatal determination about the baby's sport of choice. Gotta plan for these things now. I want to make sure that he/she knows from the beginning what sport they are going to excel in and push him/her to stardom. I want a star not just an average child. What's wrong with all these parents wanting just an average child? Don't they know they can leech off their kids?
(For those of you who weren't quite sure, I'm just joking.)
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment