Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back on the Horse

It's been a few weeks since I posted any pictures or news of how everything is going. I've been in quite the funk about all the changes I've been seeing in my appearance. The belly is fine, it's the rest of it that I haven't been too fond of. The acne and oily hair has got to be the worst of it. I haven't had acne this bad since I was 15. In addition to the emotional instability and nauseau, it's been a rough couple of weeks. I'm waiting for the 2nd trimester upswing. They say it gets better, I'm just waiting for that day to come. My pants don't fit me very well if at all anymore. Thank goodness for the Bella Band. If you don't know what it is, it's an elasticized band that basically holds your pants up if they are unbuttoned and unzipped while concealing the fact that you are wearing your trousers like Uncle Vinny after a big Thanksgiving dinner. The band is a lifesaver!

No comments:

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker