Thursday, August 7, 2008

7 weeks down

Well, I am at 7 weeks today and feeling kinda funky (not like George Clinton, but the bad kind of funky). It could be so much worse, but feeling nauseous and exhausted is quite enough for me. I did have a bit of the barfy last night. Wasn't sure I was going to make it home after work without having to pull over, but I did just fine. Other than exhaustion, nausea, and hunger, I don't really feel pregnant yet (just bloated). I'm sure things will start to change when my belly becomes larger than life with its own zip code. We have our first visit to the midwife in just one more week. I am so excited to meet her and talk about our options. I may go on a hospital visit this week too, just to see what the North Austin Medical Center has to offer. I'll let everybody know how it goes. Belly pictures to come soon, if you are interested.

1 comment:

sharon said...

I'm so flipping excited for yall! Take is slow Stephanie. Sleep sleep sleep. Turn off the phone. Cancel as much as you can out of your life for the next 6 weeks and just sleep. When you wake up and you're in your 2nd trimester, you'll feel like a whole new person! Hi baby Rieper!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker